|Pay Cashiers Orders and Demand Drafts||Make bulk payments||Special rates||Access via Internet Banking
Here's what you get:
- International telegraphic transfers – send and receive overseas payments quickly and efficiently. Enjoy same day payment processing, provided you transfer funds within the currency cut-off times
- Central Bank transfers – make urgent, same-day local currency payments within Lebanon
- In-house transfers – make instant electronic money transfers to anyone within HSBC Lebanon accounts for Free
More great benefits:
- Bulk Payments – accelerate your transactions securely, particularly when you need to make large-volume, low-value recurring payments
- Cashier's Orders – make secure, payments and avoid carrying large amounts of cash or personal cheques
- Demand Drafts – transfer non-urgent foreign currencies securely and swiftly
- Free Business Internet Banking service – speed up your payments process with a variety of online services, so you can focus on your clients (pay only for the security device USD 15.–)
- Standing instructions – automatically pay your recurring domestic, international or in–house payments, in both fixed or varied amounts
We offer RMB current account, RMB call account and RMB term deposit.
|Outward Remittances1,2,3||Electronic 4||Manual5|
|Transfer to Own Accounts within HSBC Lebanon||Free||Free|
|Transfer to Other Accounts within HSBC Lebanon||Free||Free|
|Internationa Telegraphic Transfer||
USD 15.– (on HSBCnet)
USD 25.– (Internet Banking)
|Local/Central Bank Telegraphic Transfer in Local currency
Local/Central Bank Telegraphic Transfer in foreign currency
USD 3.32- USD $10,000.-
USD 15.- > $10,000.-
USD 10.- USD $10,000.-
USD 30.- > $10,000.-
|Cashier Order (COC) / Demand Draft (DD)||Electronic 4||Manual 5|
|Inward Remittances||Per Transaction|
|Local/Central Bank Inward Credits||USD10.-|
|Foreign Currency Inward Credits||USD10.-|
|Standing Instructions (SI)||Electronic 4|
|Set up||Free d|
|Penalty fee for insufficient funds||USD10.-|
|Cost of Cheque Book (50 Leaves)||USD 9.95|
|Cheques sent for collection||USD1.-/ cheque (for foreign currency cheques)
LBP 1,000.-/ Cheque (for LBP cheques)
|Cheques returned drawn on own account (per cheque)||USD 30.-|
|Cheques deposited via HSBC ATM||Free|
|Deposits in LBP Notes||Free|
|Deposits in USD Notes||0.2% (IF AMOUNT>USD 1,000.-)|
|Deposits in EUR /GBP Notes||1%|
1) These are HSBC Lebanon ("HSBC") charges only; other Beneficiary Bank (ie Third Party Bank or other HSBC Group office) charges may be deducted from the remitted amount.
2) The Beneficiary of a remittance may be required to pay additional charges depending on the conditions set by the Remitter, Remitting Bank or Beneficiary Bank.
3) The prevailing exchange rate will apply to all cross currency transactions.
- Value date is subject to local payment cut-off times and holidays
- In cases where the correspondent/ intermediary charge claims are substantially higher than the above fee, HSBC reserves the right to recover the difference
- Some Beneficiary Banks may deduct charges from the remitted amount. In cases where the correspondent/ intermediary charge claims are substantially higher than the above fee, HSBC reserves the right to recover the difference
- Only through an electronic banking channel
4) Electronic = payment instructions originating from Electronic Banking channels (HSBCnet, Business Internet Banking).
5) Manual = payment instructions originating from Branches / head office.
Charges listed are primarily in USD. Depending on the currency of the account, some fees may be bases in LBP.
Any fees listed apply to normal transactions. The bank reserves to levy additional charges for services at its sole discretion.