As an HSBC Advance customer, you expect great value as well as the best products and services money can buy – anytime, and anywhere you are in the world.
The following are some of the excellent value benefits you'll enjoy:
- No annual fee
- Up to 56 days interest free credit on purchases when you settle your monthly outstanding balance in full
- Competitive 1.9% monthly interest rate on retail purchases
- The option to take a 50% cash advance of your available credit limit
- Low interest with HSBC Ready Credit Plan on monthly instalments
- Up to two supplementary cards to share with your family
More great benefits:
- Option to pay a minimum of 5% and up to 100% of your monthly outstanding balance
- Access to your credit card account as well as your HSBC Current and Savings accounts at HSBC ATMs worldwide
- Manage your credit limit by transferring money between your HSBC accounts, check balances, and pay credit card bills
Free purchase protection and extended warranty services available through MasterCard
Credit Shield Plus*
Credit Shield Plus is an optional feature which offers you a waiver of the outstanding balance on your credit card in the event of your Death, Permanent Total Disability or Critical Illness and 15% of your monthly outstanding balance for up to 6 months in the event of Involuntary Loss of Employment for employed eligible primary cardholders or Temporary Total Disability for self-employed eligible primary cardholders.
This optional feature costs only 0.30% of your monthly outstanding balance.
Access your account from anywhere
Pay your card bill quickly and easily - via phone and internet banking. See the table below for more details on other easy payment options:
|Easy payment options:||How to pay your HSBC Advance Credit Card bill:||How long it takes to be credited to your account|
|Free bill autopayment service||Set up a standing instruction to debit your HSBC Current or Savings account every month. Pay 5% to 100% of your monthly outstanding balance.||1 working day|
||Transfer money to your credit card account.||1 working day|
|Cash deposit machines||Pay your bill instantly by depositing cash at any of the HSBC cash deposit machines in Lebanon.||1 working day|
|ATMs||Transfer money from your HSBC Current or Savings account to your HSBC Credit Card, from any HSBC ATM in Lebanon.
Or deposit cash or cheques at any HSBC ATMs in Lebanon.
|2 working days for cash payments
7 working days for cheque payments
|Branches||Deposit cash or cheques at any HSBC branch in Lebanon. (You may be charged a fee if your cheque is not honoured.)||1 working day for cash payments
7 working days for cheque payments
|Phone Banking||Call our Phone Banking Service at 01-36HSBC (4722) to transfer money to your HSBC card account.||1 working day|
|DESCRIPTION||HSBC ADVANCE CREDIT CARD|
|Primary card annual fee||Free|
|Supplementary cards (shared or separate limit)||2 Free|
|Minimum payment||5% of outstanding balance or USD 50 (whichever is higher)|
|Finance charges (Retail transactions)*||1.9% per month|
|Finance charges (Cash transactions)*||2% per month|
|Cash advance fee||3% (min USD 10) per withdrawal|
|Card replacement fee||USD 10|
|Late payment fee||USD 20|
|Overlimit fee||USD 20|
|Copy of sales slip/copy of credit card statement||USD 10|
|Returned cheque fee||USD 5|
|Charge for disputing a transaction subsequently found to be genuine||USD 25|
|Access to HSBC Current/Savings Account through HSBC ATMs||Inside Lebanon - free, outside Lebanon - enquiries free, LBP 5,000 per withdrawal|
|Access to the HSBC Current/Savings account through Visa/Plus/MasterCard/Cirrus ATMs||LBP 10,000 per withdrawal|
|Access to HSBC Current/Savings account through Bankernet/ATMs||USD 0.87 per transaction|
|Foreign currency transactions||Up to 3%|
|Paper statement charges||USD 1|
|Credit Shield Plus||0.65% of outstanding balance|
1. Charges listed are primarily in USD. Depending on the currency of the account, some fees may be based in LBP.
2. Any fees listed in this booklet apply to normal transactions. The Bank reserves the right to levy additional charges for services at its sole discretion.
3. Other expenses, such as fiscal stamps, postage, cable, fax charges, etc. not included in this list will be charged where incurred.
4. Charges for any services not mentioned in this booklet will be available on request.
5. All terms and conditions mentioned in this booklet are subject to change without notice.
* Subject to increase by 1% in case the cardholder is one or more payments overdue. Original Finance Charge rates will be re-instated when all overdue payments have been made.
Made with your values in mind